Due to regulation changes within the countries below we will no longer be able to confirm correct delivery of CallerID if you use a National CallerID for that country.
We reserve the right to reject your call or modify your CallerID to allow the call to terminate in the following directions:
- Australia +61 to any Australia +61 number
- Number France Fixed +33 to any France +33 number
- Singapore +65 to any Singapore +65 number
- Kazakhstan +77 to any Kazakhstan +77 number
- Kyrgyzstan +996 to any Kyrgyzstan +996 number
- Turkey +905 to any Turkey +905 number
- Israel +972 to any Israel +972 number
- From USA and Canada +1 to any US numbers +1 (starting June 30, 2021 from any organization not included in the Robocall Mitigation Database *)
- From Algeria (+213), Tunisia (+216), Mauritania (+222), Libya (+218), Morocco (+212), Afghanistan except Roshan (+93), Maldives (+960), Somalia except Somtel(+252), South Africa All (+27), Sri Lanka except Dialog(+94), Syria All (+963),Turkey All(+90),Thuraya (+882) – to Saudi Arabia mobile (+966)
You can control the transmission of your CallerID using the SIP P-Asserted-Identity and Privacy Headers.
The headers are described in RFC 3325.
Please note that the length of the number must correspond to the numbering plan of the country, otherwise the call may be rejected.